 |
| Sam |
 |
| The brothers |
 |
| Ethan |
The boys are 3 months old! And what pure joy they've been. They've accomplished many things and have lots of interesting tricks this month.
Trick #1
(the most impressive trick...)
 |
| Ethan showing his new skill. |
They can grab things on purpose! It was so interesting... one day I noticed they were hitting things on purpose (not just flailing), and then next day they started grabbing! And since then, there's been no end to their curiosity. =)
 |
| Ethan touching Sam's head. |
I have a feeling this is only the beginning...
Trick #2
 |
| Ethan demonstrating the fine art of bubble blowing. |
They can blow bubbles! I've noticed it mostly when they're tired and not quite fussy yet. They both like doing it and it makes their shirts and faces all slimy. This trick goes in combination with trick #3...
Trick #3
 |
| Sam demonstrating how to chew a hand. |
They LOVE to chew their hands... and arms and sleeves and my shoulder and their crib sheet... They do it all the time. We are just waiting (with great anticipation) for them to find their thumbs. It's only a matter of time...
Trick #4
 |
| Ethan and Sam |
They sleep like frogs! It's so cute, especially when they don't have socks on. Hehehe... And when it's time to get up, they curl into tighter balls if they aren't ready to get up yet.
Trick #5
(the final trick of the day...)
 |
| Sam |
They can turn their heads and KEEP the pacifier in (most of the time)! It's quite impressive. However, that sometimes means they sleep with their face pressed against their binky. I'm not sure how comfortable it is, but it sure makes for some cute pictures when they wake up. =)
A few other noteworthy items:
- They giggle a lot now!! It's so cute. They like to laugh at Jeff the most. We haven't gotten it on camera yet because whenever they do it, we just want to soak it up instead of go for a camera. I'm sure we'll get lots of video of their giggles. =)
- They can sleep all night (go 9 hours between feedings). That doesn't always mean they sleep for that long without waking up, but we're getting there.
- They've started to notice each other. They stare at each other a lot now, even tracking each other's hands with their eyes. They've smiled at each other a few times, but not often.
- They love to be entertained when you move their arms and legs (especially when you do it to a beat). They also love to be looking around at what's going on around them.
- While on their tummy, they can completely lift their heads up. They constantly move their heads back and forth now, and Sam even can push up a little with his hands.
- They also scoot around more. They don't roll over yet (though they are getting very close), but when they kick or flail, they can sort of turn themselves. For example, we put them down in their crib at night like this | | and in the morning they are more like this \ \, almost like this = (that was the best example I could come up with using a keyboard).
Here are a few more pictures of month #3!
 |
| All tuckered out from a walk. And I did all the walking! |
 |
| Ethan |
 |
| Ethan |
 |
| Ethan |
 |
| Ethan |
 |
| Sam |
 |
| Sam |
 |
Sam
 |
| Sam |
|
 |
| Me and Sam |
 |
| Jeff and Ethan |
 |
| Ethan and Sam |
4 comments:
I can't believe it is has been three months already. They are simply adorable. I can't wait for Jett to meet them.
They are getting so big!!! I love hearing about all the stuff they are doing. Isn't it so much fun to watch them figuring things out?! I just love their bright eyes, and I especially love the pic you got of them sleeping in their cribs! My boys never really slept like that, and it is precious! Way to go, Mommy. You sure can tell that these boys are certainly loved! Love you all, and can't wait for Memorial Day!
What a fun blog post...I love hearing what the boys can do now. They are growing so fast! And they are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to cuddle them soon when we do a photoshoot with my boys. And I am so, so jealous of the 9 straight hours of sleep...Evan and Ryan made it to 4 hours once and I rejoiced! Can your boys come over and teach mine how to do the sleep at night trick?!
Too Cute!! Love all the pictures! Time sure flies by! Love the new little tricks they are doing! They are absolutely precious! Way to go mommy!
Post a Comment