Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fun in the sprinkler

Just a few days ago, it was in the 90s here...crazy.  Every year the heat surprises me, even though I've lived here my whole life.  Anyway, after dinner, it was still hot, but our backyard was fairly shady.  So Jeff and I decided to introduce the boys to the sprinkler.  We stripped the boys down to their diaper, got the camera ready, and just as I was about to turn the hose on, Sam grabbed the end and put it in his lap.  I turned it on anyways, and Sam was not happy about that.  For the rest of the time, he refused to even get near the water.  I think I slightly traumatized him.  Sorry Buddy!  Next time, we'll ease him into the water instead of blasting him with it right off the bat.  

E

So adventurous!

Trying to eat the water



We tried to get S near the water!

This is as far as he got.

1 comment:

Taylors said...

So much fun (well, for Ethan anyway!) Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast! When school's out for the summer and your schedule is less busy, let's have a playdate. My boys would love to play with Ethan and Sam!