Yep... we took vacation #4 this summer (if you count the one in May). And guess what? We still have one more! I know, I know... We are a little crazy. But, hey... Jeff and I LOVE to travel and want the boys to get addicted to it as well. And they have been doing a fabulous job at it! Sometimes I feel like they sleep better while we are gone than they do at home. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm thinking the lovely Fresno heat might be the culprit. Anyhow, this time we went to Grover Beach, right next to Pismo, with Jeff's family. We rented a house and just hung out. It was great! Ron, Lynn, and Ashley loved helping out with the boys, and Jeff and I didn't mind it either. =)
 |
| Enjoying Pismo |
 |
| Resting our backs while on a walk |
 |
| We loved the pier, but the boys weren't too fond of the sun |
 |
| That's better... |
 |
| Enjoying the water without having to trek across the sand |
 |
| Food! |
 |
| We took the boys on a few walks in our new jogger/bike trailer. This time, they fell fast asleep. |
 |
| Anyone seen aliens?!? (I know you have Uncle Bill!) |
 |
| Sam and Daddy |
 |
The fam
|
 |
| Grandma kisses for Sam! |
 |
| The boys enjoyed dancing with Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| The gang |
No comments:
Post a Comment