For the last couple years, I've wanted to go to Hume's Country Fair. But for some reason, something always comes up that weekend... every year! However, this Labor Day, I had it on the calendar months ago, and we actually made it up there! It wasn't anything super spectacular... it's just something I've wanted to do for a long time. We went up just for the day, walked around, reconnected with friends, and hung out as a family. It was the first time the boys had been to Hume! It was also the first time we didn't put them down for a nap all day. They did really well. They napped in their stroller, with their cute little feet sticking out from under the blanket. (hehehe....) Their naps obviously weren't as long, but they still napped on schedule! They are such good boys. We spent sometime by the lake and Jeff set up the camera on the fence and we had a little family photo shoot. Such a fun day!
 |
| Nap time! |
 |
| Sam (blue) and Ethan (green) enjoying the small patch of shade on the lawn! |
1 comment:
What a fun day as a family!! And the Country Fair is so much fun! I think the picture of Ethan and Sam sitting on the blanket with the lake in the background is just so cute!
Post a Comment