Friday, August 3, 2012

Hume SD: Mother's Day Shoot

One tradition Jeff and I did last year, and want to continue, is taking pictures of each of us with each kid on Mother's and Father's Days (me and the kids on Mother's day, Jeff and the kids on Father's Day).  It's a perfect way to make sure that you get a picture with all your kids, and each kid individually, each year.

Unfortunately, our 2nd year with this tradition didn't quite go as planned... we didn't take those pics on the actual day.  So instead, we did it at The Greek on Point Loma's campus!  It's a beautiful, Greek style outdoor amphitheater that overlooks the Pacific Ocean.  Gorgeous!

So, since Mother's Day was first, here are the shots with me and the boys (Jeff's shots will follow in another post).  Happy Mother's Day to me (3 months late)!

S in stripes, E in brown...looking quite serious here I might add












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I love these ones too!

Anonymous said...

Aw! I love these ones too!