Sunday, November 25, 2012

Disneyland 1

It was a sad day when our Disneyland season passes ran out.  We had a moment of silence at noon, then continued our day in mourning.

Just kidding.

But we were sad they expired, knowing that we wouldn't renew them this year (have you seen the HUGE increase in season pass prices this year?!?).  So, we squeezed in one final trip just days before our passes ran out.  Jeff and I were SUPER excited to go this time, because the boys are into Pixar movies and we knew they'd freak when they saw Cars and Toy Story characters.  I think Jeff and I had more fun seeing these things than they did!

Knowing that we wouldn't be back as a family for a while, we took lots of pictures!  I'll break up it up into a couple blog posts, so it doesn't get so long.

Today's Disney post is our family pictures.  Since this we accidentally captured this awesome picture during the boys' first trip to Disneyland...


...we've been trying to recreate it.  However, now that the boys can run, they don't stay still.  But, we got some cute pictures!  We had some help from our friend, Andrea, who came out to visit us and graciously offered to snap a few pics for us.  To see more of her work, click here.

Enjoy!











No comments: