My little boys LOVE these two big boys! Seth and Dayton have become somewhat of a household name around here. The boys love to pretend that they are Seth and Dayton, and then they put on drum performances for us.
Today, Dayton and Seth rode skateboards with the boys all afternoon...from the end of naptime to dinner.
So, I did what any normal mother would do... followed them around with a camera. =) (And later I bought them all donuts at the G-Store.)
We had a blast! These boys are great and love to play with my little boys. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such good, solid families who raise kids that are kind and generous with their time, and who enjoy playing with kids of all ages.
And on top of that, they lake is filling back up and the weather is wonderful! It's so fun living somewhere so beautiful.
 |
| D & lil' S |
 |
| Big S & E |
 |
| Dayton and Ethan |
 |
| Dayton and Samuel |
 |
| After a while, E wanted to ride his own motorcycle ... I think he's a bit of an independent type. |
 |
| Seth and Samuel |
 |
I think Dayton was mimicking the sound I was making to get everyone to look at the camera ... or he was trying out his Blue Steel look. |
 |
| D & lil' S |
 |
| E & Big S |
No comments:
Post a Comment