This Mother's Day was spread out over the course of 3 weeks. It ended up being nice and relaxing because of that... no rushing to get to everyone's house on time... just enjoying the ladies for who they are.
First up, my wonderful mother-in-law, Lynn. She fearlessly raised my spirited husband and I am so thankful for that! And she is a great Nana to my boys! Thank you for all you do for us Lynn! We spent time with her in Fresno, and had a little photo shoot in the backyard.
 |
| Sam showing off his new shirt! |
 |
| Ethan's turn |
 |
| Nana and E |
 |
| Cheesy |
 |
| Kisses for Nana |
 |
| Nana and S |
Next up... me. I got to spend a Mother's Day at my own home. It was fantastic. I am so incredibly blessed to be the mother of Ethan and Samuel. They are such wonderful boys and I am privileged to be able to stay home and raise them.
 |
| E |
 |
| Senor Goofball (aka S) |
 |
| Sweet Baby-the-Eth |
 |
| S, "Here's my hand Daddy." |
 |
| E flying |
 |
| S flying |
 |
| Stoic faces |
 |
| Keeping it interesting |
 |
| There's my cheesy boys! |
 |
| S |
 |
| E |
And finally, my mommy. I've never been so thankful and so understanding of all she's done for me as I am now. Chasing two-year-olds around is a never-ending task. And at one point, I was that two-year-old. She's always been so giving, kind, gracious, loving, and fun. Thanks for being my mom and my friend! Jesus loves you and so do I!
 |
| Grandma and her 3 grandsons (S in blue, E in green, M in cute vest) |
 |
| Sometimes these shots are easier to get with this many little ones |
 |
| Myles did so good! |
 |
| He really earned the gold star for this photo shoot |
 |
| Most of the pics were like this... |
 |
... or like this (we told S to kiss Grandma and he came at her with his tongue. Hmm....) |
 |
| We bribed them with M&Ms. Yes, we are THOSE parents. =) |
Happy Mother's Day everyone! We love you all and are so thankful for you!
3 comments:
It was a super fun weekend! Love you all. We need to hang out more up there. Be expecting Cara and I more this summer!
Love seeing all the beautiful kiddos!! What fun it looks like you all had! Happy mother's day Dorothy, Lynn, and Jenny!!
So fun!! You and Jeff really have an amazing talent taking pictures. Love you all, and miss you already.
Post a Comment