So, Jeff and I attempted to take some newborn photos of our sweet baby boy while our older boys were playing at Huckleberry (the preschool program up here that runs during the summer). Let me tell you, photographing newborns is a lot harder than it looks. You see all sorts of things on pintrest, cute photos as well as tutorials, and it's just not that easy. Definitely takes some practice, and a firm hand when posing them. All the babies I've ever photographed haven't enjoyed the poses I place them in. And Zachary may have been a few days too old (it works best within the first week of life), but we had to do it when we could. We still got some super cute shots though!
Enjoy!
 |
| This is how we got him to stay still…. and stay warm. |
 |
| Oh, hey there world. I'm new here. |
 |
| Faker |
 |
| Little smile! |
 |
| I love newborn yawns |
 |
| Moment right before a protest |
 |
| Football sack! Thanks Auntie Linda! |
Here's a side by side comparison of the boys in the same sack thingy. From left to right, it goes Zachary, Samuel, and Ethan. I can see definite similarities! But there's something about Z that makes him different. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe its the fact that he is his own person and not a triplet…. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment