Thursday, December 18, 2014

Matching boys!!!

Let me tell you a little story.

Once upon a time, there was a little girl.  Last minute, a friend invited her to go to summer camp.  She packed her bags and her parents drove her up the mountains without knowing if she would be able to stay or not.  The camp let her stay, but she wasn't in a cabin.  On the second day of camp, she was moved from the "hotel" to a cabin.  

I was in that cabin.

Fast forward 2 months to the first day of 6th grade….

I walk into school for my last year in elementary feeling like the Big Man On Campus, and a little nervous at the same time.  The girl that was put into my cabin just transferred to my school.  I was super excited.

Fast forward 22 years….

We both have identical twin boys, born 4 months apart, and have been best friends since that summer at camp.  How crazy is that?  Though she lives in Texas, and I live at Hume, we still find a way to see each other.  And though we don't see each other but every few years, we pick up right where we left off.

Next time we'll go to Texas!  Love you sweet friend!


Peek-a-boo Joyce!

When they first saw each other this time, they all stood in our hallway and had a little Twin Pow Wow.  After that was over and they got everyone straightened out, they were fast friends.



W, J, E, S

I love the cheesy little grins and that little tummy sticking out!

I'm not sure what's happening here…. 

No comments: