Thursday, January 22, 2015

Zachary at 7 months

He's getting so big so fast!  Dude… I thought time went fast with E & S, but it's going ten times faster with Z!  Probably because with three kids, the pace at which we live our lives is at break-neck speeds.  Seriously.  Sometimes I think my head might break because there's so much going on at one time.  Put sleep deprivation on top of it, and you have yourself break-neck speeds.  

He's changing so much!  For starters, he can sit up now.  And he wants to move so badly!  He's started to fall towards something he wants and kinda wiggles his way to getting it.  He doesn't roll much, but he does fling himself around.  Recently, (which I should probably not include until 8 months, but I'll put it here a bit early) he's been able to get up on all fours and rock back and forth.  It won't be long until he figures out that he can move around!  He can also stand by himself for like 5 seconds before he falls (but he can't pull himself up).  He's eating all sorts of foods and LOVES food!  His babbling changed this month too.  Instead of all vowels, he's added in some consonants (bababababa….  stuff like that).  He also screams at the top of his lungs, something I'm sure he's learned from his brothers.  Also learned from his brothers, he doesn't like to be alone in a room.  If he could be attached to me at all times, I think he'd be in heaven.  So, my little chicks follow me everywhere I go.  Right now I'm smiling just thinking about them always being underfoot, but I don't always smile about it.  I know one day this will be one of the things I miss, but sometimes I just want to go to the bathroom by myself.  You know what I mean?!?  Awwwww…. those silly, beautiful boys of mine.  They are so much fun, even if I don't get to use the restroom by myself.  =)

I think it's so cute that he sucks his thumb!  He has a knit blanket that he holds while he sucks his thumb, and occasionally he finds another material that reminds him of his blanket.  He grabs it and sucks his thumb.  Apparently, Tiger was similar to his blanket.

Silly boy

See the leg rolls?  

So stinkin' cute!

He stood for about 5 second before falling and bonking his head on the carpet.

He sits...

He gets up on all fours...

And he sucks his toes…
(no blog of Z is complete until we see him sucking his toe)



And he found the sticker.

Check out that drool!

No comments: