Saturday, February 26, 2011

iPhone Pics

So, I've armed myself with my iPhone camera and take as many pictures and videos as possible!  I'm still trying to figure out how to get my videos on the blog.  So in the mean time, here are some pics of our daily life for you to enjoy.  Sorry for the poor quality... after all, iPhones can't do EVERYTHING well.  =)

 Sam in his church clothes



Ethan in his church clothes 



Enjoying the playmat from Auntie Ashley!  (by the way, I don't swaddle them during the day anymore) 



We take lots of walks to Starbucks, Vons, or CVS.  I'm so thankful to live within walking distance of a major shopping center.  It makes for a great destination for our walks and yummy treats for Mommy! 



Do you really think they're twins?!? 



This is how they sleep at night in their bassinet.  It's the same bassinet Jeff slept in as a baby.  It's only made for one kid, so we have to squish our guys in there.  However, they like being squished together!  They sleep better that way.   



Sam wasn't feeling well that day and he HAD to be touching Ethan during every nap.  During this nap, he reached out and grabbed Ethan's hand.  So cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny, I'm so happy to hear that you, Jeff, Ethan and Sam are happy, healthy and hanging in there! I love the pictures and think it's amazing that you guys have twins. By the way, Laurie and I have identical twin boys named Ethan and Carter :D Great minds, you guys! They are turning 4 in March and man... that flew by.

I know the 4 of you are surrounded by friends and family that love you and I hope you and Hefe are finding time for yourselves as well. Bless you guys! Tell Jeff I said "Hi" if you have a chance!

Gary Lord

Alicha said...

oh my....these boys are seriously the cutest things ever!!! I love the picture of them holding hands...so sweet!!