10. Being able to sleep through the night without waking up to eat or use the restroom.
9. Driving a stick shift.
8. Being able to sit at a table to eat a meal for as long as I want, without my feet going numb.
7. Going to church and sitting with the congregation instead of sitting in the back by the sound booth.
6. Doing chores around the house such as doing the dishes and cleaning the toilets.
5. Going out on the town with friends.
4. Exercising.
3. Taking a shower and staying there for longer than 10 minutes without my legs turning purple.
2. Walking.
1. And the number one thing I was surprised that I missed... Being able to cross my legs like a lady. The first time I crossed my legs, I did it without thinking and it took me a while to figure out why that position felt so strange.
The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment