So, Jeff and I think it's hysterical that the boys already know how to stick out their bottom lip when they are sad. It's weird how you don't have to be taught how to do that...it comes naturally. It is a universal sign for, "I'm not happy!" And we caught it on camera! It's much cuter in person. It's so cute, in fact, people often laugh when the boys do this, which makes them more sad.
 |
People, meet Sam's Boo Boo Lip!
|
And just because they're so darn good looking, here's some pics after bath time (which they no longer scream bloody murder at. They aren't quite to the enjoyment phase, but at least they're past the, "Are you trying to kill me?!?" phase.) These after bath smiles are rare, but are become increasingly less rare. I can't wait until they splash around and laugh at each other! Anyways... I'm rambling. On to the cuteness!
 |
| Ethan |
 |
| Ethan |
 |
| Sam |
 |
| Sam |
1 comment:
So very cute!
Post a Comment