Friday, March 11, 2011

Daily Life

It was such a beautiful day!  I love being outside and I want to pass that love onto my boys.  So, we took a nap on the grass.  Dad came home to find us snoozing on the lawn!

After eating smiles from Sam.

Chillin' on the nursing pillow after eating.  I was trying to get them to smile at the same time.  They do it all the time, just not when you put a huge camera in their face.  Oh well.  I'll get it someday.

Enjoying the playmat!

Sam focusing on some toys...

Trying harder...

Trying a little to hard to focus...

Ethan was intrigued by the sound of my camera when I was taking Sam's picture.  He kept looking over his head to see what all the beeping was about.

Ethan always gets tired faster than Sam. 

Here he is doing ok...

And now he's done playing...

Even his crying face is cute. 

And I realized I forgot to post a 6 week picture of my lil gentlemen.  (This one's for you, Lynn! =)










2 comments:

Alyson Steiner said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute!!! Love the pic of ethan looking up at you, and the adorable sad faces! I'm glad I'm not the only one that LOVES my boys' sad faces! I'm so glad you're blogging!!!

Meghan said...

Your boys are precious! I'm an aunt to identical twin boys (that are now 6!) and found your blog through The Steiners. Congratulations on your family of 4!