Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1st Swim

On Monday, we took the boys swimming for the first time (complete with their rash guards and swim trunks from Emily.... thanks Em!  They are adorable)!  I absolutely love to swim and was so excited to see what the boys would do in the water.  They didn't do too bad!  They both were a little on guard in the beginning, sucking in really hard when they hit the cold water.  But, after a while, they were fine... though they didn't really like the floaty things I bought them.  They seemed to only want to be in our arms.  I'm not sure I'd say they enjoyed themselves, but they will eventually.  I plan on turning them into fish.  =)

Jeff and Sam zooming by

Ethan and Jeff having a moment...

My Dad with Ethan

Family pic... By the way, that water on Ethan's face -- he did that himself.  He loved splashing and kicking once he figured it out.

Silly Daddy!

Sam laughing at Grandpa


The boys love to look at each other.

Eth Baby

Awwww!  I love our little family.  =)

Sammy boy
 

3 comments:

Alyson Steiner said...

So cute!! My boys like being held in the water too, but are getting more and more used to the floaties! Can't wait until all our little guys are fish and we can go swimming all together! Maybe next year if we all stay at a hotel? Fun!!

etchedinmetal said...

I am your mom's oldest( not old but long time ) friend..your boys are adorable...what a beautiful family!!

Uncle Bill said...

I would like to thank Grand Ma ma Doswald for sharing this very cute and enjoyable page...Kinda makes me want to say Ahhhh.. Uncle Bill