Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Over the years, I have always loved pictures of cute babies surrounded by pumpkins and couldn't wait until I had my own cute babies to photograph!  I can remember the cutest picture of my cousin, Mack, surround by pumpkins that were as big as he was.  So, when people started busting out their pumpkins this year, I took advantage.  My mom and I took the boys to the pumpkin patch on Shaw and Blackstone (super nice and friendly people there) to take pictures on her day off a few weeks ago.  We ended up going later than we had planned because Ethan wasn't feeling well that day (you can tell by his lack of smiling...poor guy).  But because of that, Jeff was able to meet us there right after work and participate in the photo shoot.  The day was so hot, and Ethan wasn't feeling well, that I thought the photos weren't going to turn out, but they did!  We've gotten so many comments on the first one already and even made a stranger cry....hahaha...  Oh babies.  They have such an affect on people.  So, as you look at these, please try to hold back your own tears, lest you fall into the hands of my adorable sons.  =)

Sam and Ethan

It's bright Mom!

Well, hey there....

Sam, "Durrrrr..."

Cute Sam.  Don't you love his "wing" curls?  Jeff had those when he was a baby.

Ethan, "Whoa.  You trust me up here?!?"

Sweet Ethan

A very hot family

2 comments:

Alyson Steiner said...

Oh my gosh... so adorable!!!!! I'm so glad you got these great pictures!! Your boys are just so stinking cute! Love the curls!

Great job, Photographer Jenny!

Taylors said...

Love those pics!!! I love the boys' bright blue eyes...so handsome! My favorite photos are the ones on the back of the old truck!