Monday, February 6, 2012

Jan. 2, 2012 in photos

Sam opening his birthday gift (it's in Christmas wrapping because we were going to give it to them for Christmas until we saw how many gifts they got from family...then we decided to save it for their birthday) 
Ethan opening his gift

E eating his birthday muffin

S eating his birthday muffin

S

E

We went to a "park" by our house to take some photos of the boys (really just a patch of grass and a bench because some teenagers were making out in the real park...sheesh...kids these days...).

Ethan didn't like his picture taken, his new norm as of late.  We got lots of shots like this.  Jeff and I had to get creative.

Jeff is trying to make Ethan feel comfortable on the grass.

E



I love Sam's expression (right).  He looks so scared!



Twin feet

E


Sam's upside down smile

E

S

S

E

E

S

S

E & S

S

S



S

S

S

E

E





1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

Adorable pics you captured!! I love seeing what you come up with, super photographer mommy!

Love you, little red-headed Brannan boys!