Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nativity Play

I completely forgot to post these ADORABLE pictures of our church's first nativity play!  We had a Joseph and Mary (who actually gave birth to baby Jesus by pulling a baby doll out of her shirt), shepherds, and of course....sheep.  Ethan and Samuel were part of the flock, along with another boy their age, Ace, and a 2-year-old girl, Adelaide.  Sam and Ethan did so good!  I wasn't sure how they were going to react to the entire church taking pictures, staring, and laughing, but they did fantastic!  Apparently they were screaming right before the big debut, so the nursery worker gave them their pacifiers and they were absolutely fine (thanks Sandy!).  They just sat there the entire time, just staring at everyone.  I was one proud Momma!

The gang

The sheep (S with blue pacifier)

Singing "Away in a Manger"

Just sittin'

"There's Mom!"


Our little sheep

No comments: