Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cayucos

We just got back from our 2nd annual Doswald Coast trip!  I love it.  It's so fun to be in a house with everyone, as crazy as it can get at times.  Our house this year was right on the water, with our own set of stairs for beach access.  Four thumbs up from us!

Mom cuddling a tired Ethan

Mark is crazy with his kites!

We let Ethan have a turn

He loved it!

Jeff with Ethan


"Look Mom... Kelp!" -E

Ethan was ok walking on the sand...

...Sam, on the other hand, wasn't.  He tends to not like being out of his comfort zone and isn't very adventurous.  So in case you were wondering why all the previous pics were of Ethan, Sam was doing the above face the entire afternoon, going from person to person and refusing to get down, even on the blanket.  He's not a huge fan of the beach.  But he will be someday!

Sweet Myles took a nap on the beach.

View of our camp from our house.

The gang

The gang minus Mark, Cara, and Myles.  =(

My love

My parents

Parents



Our little family 


Jeff loves taking night shots!

Me and Sam

Jeff and Sam

My dad boogie boarding

Another of Jeff's night shots

He's good, isn't he!?!?


1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

Love these pictures, and I'm jealous of what a great time you guys had in Cayucos!! Not really, but I think Cayucos is one of my very favorite places, and the get away spot I missed most in CA! We'll have to rent a house together with Andrea and her gang again soon!

Your boys are just so stinking cute, Jen, and I love the scrunchy faces Sam was making! Before you know it, they'll both be playing like crazy boys all over the beach!

Love you guys!