Once the dust from Christmas settled down, we took some family portraits before we took the tree down (by the way, our little house is so small, we had to move our kitchen table to get these shots). Last year, we took pics like the ones below and loved them. I think it may be a Christmas tradition in this family. They are just gorgeous pictures and Jeff does such a good job setting them up.
And these are the last of the Christmas pictures... I swear. =)
 |
| The fam posed |
 |
| The fam in real life (E is hanging upside-down and LOVING it) |
 |
Oh yeah... I can hear the Oooo's and Ahhhh's... How cute is this?!? |
1 comment:
Absolutely Adorable!!!!! And yes--definitely make this a yearly tradition! Love all of them, but especially the one of you guys kissing the boys!
Love you!
Post a Comment