Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Hume Christmas

Here's Christmas morning at our own home at Hume.  There's a lot of pics of the boys playing with their new toys.  It was so much fun seeing their faces light up at all the gifts!  Definitely one of the perks of being a parent.  =)

The balloon was one of the biggest hits of the morning... This is S

Opening his Cars sweatshirt!
Taking a play break 
E & S

E

Yes, we are those parents... they got toothbrushes.  This is E.

S demonstrating how to brush your teeth

Daddy helping

E, "But the directions say to do it this way, Dad."

E, "I think we're missing a piece."

E, "Here it is Dad!"

And the train tracks are complete

S playing

He always manages to get in the middle


They loved their big Buzz's.  See the intensity on E's face as he inspects his Space Ranger!?!?
I asked him to look at me and this is the face I got.
That's better.

No comments: