Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sledding

Last Saturday, the boys and I went sledding with some friends.  It was a beautiful day... sunny, but a bit crisp.  Near the end, it was a little too chilly for the boys.  Good thing it was almost time to meet Daddy for lunch!  We had fun!  Thanks Emily and fam!

C

The kids adjusting to the brightness of a sunny day and snow

E

S

So fun!!!!

Getting everyone ready...

Go!

Go team!

E

E

Wonderful friends

Aren't they cute?!?!  This is what they did when I asked them to smile.  Look at how cold and red E's cheeks are!

3 comments:

Andrea Bernard said...

LOVE that one of you with the boys! :) Looks like so much fun~

Alyson Steiner said...

Wish we could have joined you! I think my boys would love sledding with your boys!

Taylors said...

Your boys look so adorable all bundled up! What a fun day!