Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Our new backyard

A few days after Thanksgiving, we moved into a bigger house up here at Hume (our mailing address stayed the same though…FYI).  It was such a crazy time as it was right in-between the holidays, I was barfing with my pregnancy, a snow storm was about to hit, …. I could go on.  But I will save you those woes.

Our life-group ended up moving us.  It was soooooo nice.  They were so kind and gracious to help us.  There's no way we could've done this without them.  Because of Christmas, my niece's birth, and again  the barfing, it took us a bit to unpack.  We still have a few boxes laying about, but let's be honest… I think it takes most of us a couple months to get fully into a house.  

Though we aren't in main camp anymore, and not very close to the lake, we do have the woods right behind us.  The boys and I went out exploring one day and found a junk yard / storage yard up a road behind our house.  We also found a fort that another Hume kid made.  And of course, we found sticks. =)

Classic boys… superhero in one hand, stick in the other


Big muscles

"Look mom.  We found some tracks!  I think they are bear tracks."  -S


S

E -- the toilet paper roll was supposed to be a "spy glass".  It became a glove.

1 comment:

Tina Lawrence said...

I just got caught up on your January posts. Love all the pictures! The boys are growing so fast from where I sit :). I'm glad you had lots of help for your move Jenny.
Blessings,
~Tina