(Hey there. I took a break for a few months after finding out we are pregnant with our 3rd child, and of course I commenced barfing for a few months. Now that I'm passed that, I'll pick up our blog again! P.S. It's a boy!!!!)
The boys turned 3 this month! The last few months have been a whirlwind, but we managed to pull off a fun superhero party for my favorite boys!
 |
| We took advantage of the nice weather and had most of the party on the deck. |
 |
| Treats |
 |
| Sweet party-goers |
 |
| Ethan chose Superman. Sam is in Batman. I tried to get Sam to wear Superman, thinking the blue and the S would make it easier for everyone. However, that's not what they wanted. And as they start to have preferences, clothing is not the hill I'm willing to die on. |
 |
| All the short guests got superhero masks. |
 |
| Starting our Superhero training. |
 |
| Superheroes break through walls. |
 |
| Superheroes shoot the bad guys…. |
 |
| …..with silly string! |
 |
| The smaller crowd. |
 |
| Sam taking a crack at the piñata. |
 |
| Ethan' |
 |
| Candy rush! |
 |
| Oddly enough, my two didn't rush in to get candy. They each got one piece then stood back and watched the masses. |
 |
| All the Superheroes made it through training. |
 |
| Taking the Superhero pledge for truth, justice, and kindness. |
 |
| Graduation certificates! |
 |
| "I don't want my picture taken," -S |
 |
| Party friends |
 |
| "Presidents!" |
 |
| One of us is pregnant….hmmmmm….. |
 |
| Fun friends! |
No comments:
Post a Comment