Tuesday, October 28, 2014

1st day of preschool

The day has finally arrived.  A day that both Mommy and the boys have been waiting for.  PRESCHOOL!!!!!  At Hume, preschool is run by volunteers and moms.  This year, we are lucky enough to have someone who is also trained in child development teaching.  We are stoked!  I've had so much fun being a helper the last few years, and now I get to be on the other end and be a preschool parent!  I'm so excited.  I think I was more excited than E & S.  Of course I'm excited for the time I get to spend at home with Z, but I'm also excited to have my hand in a school environment again.  I miss teaching and being at school and planning lessons and making worksheets….  And now I get to help as a parent!  For the next 15+ years!  Yesssssssss!

Anyways, back to the boys…

They did really well today!  They were excited to go and I was told they did great and didn't talk as much as the teacher had anticipated.  Ha!  I love my little talkers.  =)

On Tuesdays, we watch our friend E because his mommy is a helper in preschool.  These young kiddos don't go until 10am.  The older group comes in at 9am.  Thus, there is an hour where Ms. Emily has to be helping, but E can't go yet.  So he comes to our house and I take all three to preschool!  Since I was taking pictures of my E and S, I also took some of the other E.  He's a bit taller than my boys.  =)

Goof balls!

S baby

E dawg

No comments: