So the boys had their first experience with food a few Saturdays ago (the 7th). It was so fun to watch their expressions! It wasn't like a gourmet meal or anything... just rice cereal with some milk. In fact, I think I watered it down too much. It was more like feeding them soup. So, in reality, their first experience with food was more like milk with a spoon. But, our new motto in life is "whatev" (like whatever...). I think with twins, you have to have a motto sorta like that, or else you'll go insane. Even if they couldn't taste the rice, they got to use a spoon. So maybe the title of this post should be: Spoon! I think I'll add it...
Though the camera was on the boys (and Jeff got some awesome shots), it would've been quite funny to have cameras on us. I can't help but open my mouth when I put the spoon to their lips! It's almost bizarre. I mean, I used to make fun of people like that. Now I'm one of them. (My guess is I'll be saying that a lot in the years to come...) Oh well. Life has a funny way of turning on you.
And without further adieu, here are Ethan (in green bib) and Samuel (in blue bib) in their first food debut. =)






1 comment:
So cute!!!! Looks like they did a great job! I open my mouth too, so your not alone!! As hard as I try not to, I still do it!! The rice cereal should be like soup this early...seems weird, but that's what the books and the Gerber website say!! You're doing a great job, Mama!! And I love the pics of your Momma with the boys on FB!! Love you, Jen! Can't wait to see you SOON!!
Post a Comment