Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Since my family loves the outdoors, we decided to celebrate my dad's birthday up here at Hume with a picnic and boating.  It was a blast!  I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful father who loves me more than life itself, who has been a wonderful model of what it means to be a godly leader, and who is just an all-around wonderful human being.  And now, watching him become Papa to my boys is just precious!  There is definitely a special place in Ethan and Samuel's heart for both their Papas.

I love you Dad!

This is Sam's "I'm almost falling" face.  Tee Hee...

Playing with Dad


I got a picture of them this time!  Love you guys!

Mommy kisses are the greatest!

S

E


My Dad with Myles!

So sweet!


All the grandsons.



Playing with Gram

Are we alike or what?!?

The crew

On the count of 3, everyone say, "Christmas Card!"


Enjoying the view

Sam's first fishing lesson

Papa and his boys

E, "I want a turn!"

2 comments:

Alyson Steiner said...

Love these pics--what an amazing family you are! Brian-hope you had a great birthday! Love seeing you with your THREE grandsons! Love you all!

Taylors said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Brian!! What a great way to celebrate together! Love the group shots...can't wait to see the Christmas cards. :) Love, Lisa