I made lasagna in a crock pot a few weeks ago and was amazed. I'm slowly discovering that a crock pot can cook more than just a roast. Who knew?!?
You can get the recipe I used here. I substituted cottage cheese for Ricotta and Parmesan (one variation at the bottom). The noodles were a bit undercooked, but Jeff and I like it that way anyways. So we thought it was delish and gave it two thumbs up: yummy and SUPER easy!
Just thought I'd share. =)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Yum!! Definitely will be trying this one! I've seen recipes fir this before, but wasn't too sure it would work. But with your recommendation I'm hoping to give it a whirl!! Love you Brannan Fam!!!
Thanks for the recipe idea. I made it last night for dinner and loved it!! Hope you are all settling in to your new home and enjoying Hume! Love to you all! Love,Lisa
Glad you enjoyed the recipe! I appreciate the credit :)
Post a Comment